How do I...?

Look to the pages at left for commonly requested applications and forms, or to find housing in or near Norway.

Which department or office do I contact for...?

If you would like to request public records or have questions about licenses or permits, contact our City Clerk at City Hall.  Call 906-563-9961, extension 204, or email cityclerk@norwaymi.govLicensing and permit applications and information can also be found in the applications listing, or on the Zoning and Permits page.  

If you would like to purchase City property, your inquiries would also be directed to our City Clerk.

If you have a question about utility service arrangements (installments, reconnections, transfers, disconnections, etc.), payments, fees, or packages, contact City Hall at 906-563-9961, extension 200, 201, or 202.

If you do not receive Norway Public Utilities services but live in, or would like to move to, the Norway area, and would like to have utility service(s) extended to your residence, contact City Hall at 906-563-9961, extension 200, 201, or 202.or email

If you would like to place an advertisement on Norway Cable's Community Channel 7, call our Data Entry Clerk at 563-9961, extension 202, email her at, or click here.  

If you have other inquiries, perhaps our administrative staff listing can help direct you to the appropriate contact. 

You can also find us on Facebook.  Post questions, comments, or suggestions to our page; Norway, Michigan - Government.

Make our Voting page your
one-stop shop for election information and resources.
City of Norway
915 Main Street / P.O. Box 99
Norway, MI 49870-0099